1. Any cancellations or notified changes must be made at least 14 days prior to the date of event. If you fail to cancel your booking before this date you will be charged the full fee. Verbal bookings are taken at the risk of the client and no responsibility for errors will be accepted if you choose not to use our normal booking procedure.
2. A deposit fee of £50.00 will be required in all confirmed bookings taken, please note that the deposit is non refundable. The remaining balance is payable by Card or Cash on the night, or by Paypal or Cheque seven working days in advance prior to the commencement of the event. Non payment of a booking fee could allow us to change our work schedule without prior notice.
3. Failed payment of any fees owed within 24 hours after the event will automatically qualify for an additional £50.00 administration charge and result in legal action after 14 days. Overdue fees must be must be made in the form of cash and delivered by hand to our Location. Interest will begin to accrue after the 24 hour period and will be calculated on a daily basis at 3% above base rate.
4. The hirer is responsible for any damage to our equipment or vehicles caused by any person during your event. You will be charged for the full cost of any repairs and expenses incurred during the repair period. You will be advised of any damage as soon as it is caused and notified of the repair cost as soon as possible.
5. We do not tolerate violent, aggressive or abusive behaviour from anyone under any circumstances. We also reserve the right to terminate our services at any time that we feel our personal safety is under threat. We do not take responsibility for ejecting any unwanted persons from any venue. You will be advised of any problems that we may have in this respect with any of your guests. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss to private or public property caused by invited or uninvited guests.
6. In the event of fire, flooding, public disturbance, terrorist activity or any other threat to the public, we will not be responsible to help in any way or evacuate any venue or building where we are present and or working within, unless the fire regulations for the venue specify otherwise. This would usually incur a vocal announcement.
7. Some form of light buffet and refreshment must be made available if the cover, including setup and take down, exceeds 5 hours. Please note we will never help ourselves to any food or beverage unless invited to do so.
8. We need a minimum of one hour to enter a venue and set up prior to the start time and also a similar time allowance at the end of the night to pack up. This time can be reduced if access is good and we are familiar with the venue. Consideration must be given to the time allocated to installing and the removal of equipment where more than one entertainer is being used. If you are looking for continuity for your event then it may be necessary for you to consider paying for an early installation.
9. If you are booking other entertainment (e.g. Singer, comedian, band etc) as well as hiring ourselves, please consider the amount of space available and where you are going to put the disco. We reserve the right to refuse to continue any event prior to the start should there be insufficient floor space which would not allow the audio and lighting equipment to be assembled safely, under these circumstances the full fee will be forfeited. We can scale rigs to suit any venue but ideally a minimum footprint of 4.1m x 1.5m with headroom of 2.2m would suit our standard rig.
10. We reserve the right to substitute alternative entertainment should uncontrollable circumstances dictate the need to do so.
11. All disco equipment that is used is checked prior to arrival and has been fully tested for safety by a qualified electrical engineer. If we are linking our equipment within a fixed in-house audio system, we reserve the right to refuse to do so if the equipment is considered to be unsafe or liable to cause damage to any component linked to it. The hirer is liable if post inspections prove that damage has been caused by faulty equipment other than ours. We offer a full PAT test facility to check venues prior to your function at an extra cost.
12. It is the responsibility of the hirer to make sure that there is an adequate provision of electrical power within ten metres of our set-up point. We require a minimum of 2 x 13amp outlets dedicated purely for our equipment (not in the form of an extension lead). Any damage caused to our equipment by an inadequate power supply or power interruption is the responsibility of the hirer; a site survey can be carried out at an additional cost. The hirer/client is fully responsible for any damage caused to the equipment by the use of noise limiters and the subsequent cut off and reintroduction of power without our consultation.
13. All bookings are taken on the understanding that the venue is in possession of the necessary entertainment & liquor licenses. We are not responsible if the venue is found to be in breach of the terms of their license.
14. Service – Repair – Inspection: Any goods or equipment that has either been delivered or collected for service, repair, inspection or evaluation that has not been collected within a 90 day period, commencing the week ending the goods arrive, will be disposed of as we see fit. Storage and service charges may be levied.
15. By engaging our services through whatever means will constitute acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to alter any or all of the above at any time. E&OE.
Personal Information, which you choose to provide to other websites, will be subject to the privacy policies of those websites.
1. We will not use or disclose your Personal Information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
* To assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it;
* To keep you informed about us and our services and about this website;
* If we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
2. We will not sell trade or rent your Personal Information to others unless you have given your permission. With your permission, we will only share your Personal Information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties. We will follow the relevant legal requirements and use all reasonable precautions to ensure that only responsible third parties see the Personal Information. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or any act or omission of third parties who receive the Personal Information.
3. In addition to the use of your Personal Information as described above, we may also gather anonymous information, which may be used by us or shared with third parties. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this website or the services provided through it.
4. If you have any questions or wish to have any Personal Information edited or deleted please contact us.